Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Year 2010



I am back in my hometown to celebrate the days of Christmas and New Year. I gather
with my church friends to do our carolling and celebrate the new year's eve together, under the flash of fireworks, hang out with my close friends to celebrate Angelo's 18th birthday and go for good food, our bowling game and also watched Sherlock Holmes together with them (although I have been reading the novel on the same title every single day, as I'm only left with this legendary book to read at home!).

Here is added later after the new year:
I also went to Lembang, Bandung, West Java with my family. I was breathing the "totally different air" and experiencing the "totally awakening atmosphere". Needless to say, we had our good food and good sceneries.

I love the feeling of vacation after so much hardwork during the semester. I would like to thank my mom, dad and sis, my relatives, my teachers (yes, none of you are a "former teacher" of mine) and my friends who had been supporting me through the year.

Some of the photos are right here. Enjoy your last days of the year, everyone! :D
















No comments: