Friday, December 21, 2007

Drawing with Pencil

Looking back 2-3 years ago, you may find me drawing with my HB, 2B, 4B, and 6B pencils at home or school. "Mammals", "Pisces" and "Birds" were some of the themes, and I produced these pictures as the results. They may not be very excellent, but I am delight of the results. I'm sharing them because I think that they're just cute for everyone to see !



"Cat and Mouse" -In Tom and Jerry, usually the mouse wins!




"Near The Coral" - maybe they are just "passing-by fish", but what's the reason of drawing only the coral?




"The Woodpecker" - How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck would chuck wood? (this one is my favourite ! yeah!)


You are very welcomed to copy and save them on your computer for free !!

Just bare in mind that you can easily lie to others, claiming that they're your works, but you absolutely cannot lie to God and your own self, your own heart :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa, those are really good

^iFo5^ said...

Adit!!U're talented in drawing, too! =) Keep shining!